This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission at no extra charge to you.
Last Updated on September 8, 2022
Want to find a pumpkin patch in Arizona? We’ll help you out. There’s something just so autumnal about a pumpkin patch. . . the bright orange color, the rustling of leaves and yellowing corn stalks in the neighboring fields beckon on a crisp fall afternoon. You can choose a big ol’ “punkin” or just indulge in little festive fall fun (such as family-friendly games and corn mazes). Whether you’re an Arizona local or visiting on vacation, a stop at an AZ pumpkin patch is sure to brighten your day. It’s as classic a fall event as exploring Apples in Arizona.
PRO TIP: Most pumpkin patches and fall festivals have Covid-19 safety precautions in place. Please check individual sites for more information
Pumpkin Patch in Arizona: Northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF PUMPKIN PATCH
This Flagstaff pumpkin patch has been serving up autumn fun since 2001. Located at the Viola’s Flower Garden nursery, you’ll have fun picking out pumpkins in this country setting tucked into the pines. Choose from 25 (!) different pumpkin varieties, scattered among hay bales with tons of scarecrows and photo ops.
- Location: 610 S State Route 89A Flagstaff, AZ 86005
- Dates: October 1 through 31
- Website: Flagstaff Pumpkin Patch
PRO TIP: Continue a few miles south of Flagstaff on 89A to see the foliage at Oak Creek Canyon, one of the fun things to do in Sedona in the Fall.
THE WILLIS FARM (SNOWFLAKE, AZ)
Plenty of fall fun on this farm in northeastern Arizona (not far from Petrified Forest National Park). Pick your pumpkin from a patch out in the field, or select gourds and “Indian” corn. Try your luck navigating the corn maze, or simply take a train ride around the property.
There’s also a game zone for little ones and paint ball & laser tag for older kids.For those who like a scary thrill, Willis Farm hosts “Haunt Nights” every Saturday in October–tickets are timed, be sure to order online ahead of your arrival.
- Location: 381 S. 1st E. Street Snowflake, AZ 85937
- Dates: September 25 through October 30 (note: Closed on Sundays)
- Website: Willis Farm & Ranch
Where to find an AZ pumpkin patch near Phoenix
FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS (SCOTTSDALE, AZ)
Those looking to add a little “glam” to their fall pumpkin experience need look no further than the Pumpkin Fest at this luxury hotel. Fall-themed treats abound for young and old alike, including (sort-of spooky) kiddie rides, toasted marshmallows, skeleton storytellers, and–new for 2021–a Cider Orchard offering both both hard and soft versions of the fall favorite. Visit for just the day, or can cap off the event with specially-priced hotel and spa packages.
- Location: 7575 E Princess Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Dates: September 16 through October 31
- Website: Pumpkin Fest at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
JUSTICE BROTHERS U-PICK FARM (WADDELL, AZ)
Head out to the western fringes of Phoenix to farm and orange grove country to find this u-pick pumpkin patch. Pay for your pumpkin, then stop at the free decorating station to jazz it up. There are plenty of photo ops in this Arizona pumpkin patch, and you can even make your own scarecrow!
- Location: 14629 W. Peoria Avenue, Waddell AZ 85355
- Dates: October 1 through 31 (note: Open Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon; closed Tue, Wed, Thur)
- Website: Justice Brothers Ranch & U-Pick
MACDONALD’S RANCH (SCOTTSDALE, AZ)
At MacDonald’s ranch, there are pumpkins, and a whole lot more. Admission to this Arizona pumpkin patch gives you access to a petting zoo, panning for gold, hay bale maze, kids’ pedal car track, lawn games and plenty of photo areas. Purchase pumpkins, and optional pony rides.
- Location: 26540 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Dates: October 1 through 31 (note: closed Tuesdays)
- Website: MacDonald’s Ranch
MORTIMER FARMS (DEWEY, AZ)
There’s something for everyone at the Mortimer Farms Pumpkin Fest and Corn Maze. There are games, hayrides, ziplines and more. Oh yeah, you can pick a pumpkin, too! Add in some farm to table food, and you’ve got a great fall day! NOTE: Purchase tickets in advance online.
- Location: 12907 E. State Route 169 , Dewey, AZ 86327
- Dates: September 10 – October 31
- Website: Mortimer Farms Pumpkin Fest
MOTHER NATURE’S FARM (GILBERT, AZ)
At this Arizona pumpkin patch you can pick out pumpkins grown right at the farm in any size: from 1 ounce to 500 pounds! For the price of admission you can take a hayride, visit the OZ pumpkin, or do a spider crawl. Unlike many other pumpkin patches, Mother Nature’s Farm lets you bring your own picnic (although they have a concession stand as well).
- Location: 1663 E. Baseline Road Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Dates: September 25 – October 31
- Website: Mother Nature’s Farm
SCHNEPF FARMS (QUEEN CREEK, AZ)
With an event known as a “Pumpkin and Chili Party” you know you’re in for a great time. This fall extravaganza includes kiddie carnival rides, corn mazes, ziplines, a petting zoo and a slew of other games for all ages. In addition to chili, there are food tents offering chicken, burgers, pizza and (because . . . fall) succotash. Reserve tickets online.
- Location: 24810 S Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek. AZ 85142
- Dates: October 1 through November 1 (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Website: Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili Party
PRO TIP: For a fall getaway break, book a spot at Schnepf Farms’ adjacent glamping resort, The Cozy Peach. Stay in one of 9 fully refurbished vintage trailers!
TOLMACHOFF FARMS (GLENDALE, AZ)
This 4-generation family farm kicks off their “Pumpkin Days and Corn Maze” event on October 1. This AZ pumpkin patch has something for the whole family: Great big pumpkin patch and 3(!) corn mazes: a 6-acre family corn maze, a mini corn maze for little ones & a haunted corn maze (ideal for jaded teenagers 🙄.) Other activities include a petting zoo, train ride, hay pyramid, corn box, adult/child pedal cart track, jumping pillow and much more.
- Location: 5726 N. 75th Ave. Glendale, AZ 85303
- Dates: October 1 – 31 (Note: Closed Mon, Tue)
- Website: Tolmachoff Farms
VERTUCCIO FARMS (MESA, AZ)
Celebrate “Cooler Days in the Corn Maze” at Vertuccio Farms’ Arizona pumpkin patch in Mesa. In addition to the maze there’s a train ride around the farm, a petting zoo and games galore, including a giant tube slide and the ever-popular pumpkin bowling (sign us up!)
- Location: 4011 S. Power Rd., Mesa, AZ 85212
- Dates: October 1 through 31, 7 days/week
- Website: Vertuccio Farms
Arizona pumpkin patches in Southern AZ
APPLE ANNIE’S (WILLCOX, AZ)
Grab a wheelbarrow and head out to the field to pick your ideal pumpkin. Or better yet, get a ticket for a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, in a wagon pulled by one of Apple Annie’s tractors. Set aside some time for the corn maze; the average visit is 2 hours! And if you come on a weekend, be sure to walk through the Sunflower Spectacular, with fields of 12 varieties of sunflowers on display-gorgeous! (Spoiler alert: they have apples, too. But you probably already figured that out 🙂 .)
- Location: 6405 W Williams Rd Willcox, AZ 85643
- Dates: Mid-September – Early November
- Website: Apple Annie’s Pumpkin Patch
MARANA PUMPKIN PATCH (MARANA, AZ)
With 50 acres of freshly grown pumpkins you’re sure to find the perfect specimen at the Marana Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival. Admission includes a wagon ride out to the patch (pumpkins priced separately, by the pound), along with access to the corn maze, swings and games, a petting zoo and a ride on the 1/4-scale diesel train (perfect for the train geek in your group! 🚂 )
- Location: 14950 N Trico Rd, Marana, AZ 85653
- Dates: October 2-31 (closed Mon, Tues, Wed)
- Website: Marana Pumpkin Patch
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, PLEASE SHARE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS